Capture Photos and Videos
The key to capturing and analyzing photos in a clinical setting is making sure that they are taken from a consistent angle. With the built-in tools of Body Align Pro, you’ll have complete confidence that your photos line up every single time. Plus, with the easy to use interface, you can keep your photos and videos organized and be up and running in a snap.
- Photo Leveler and Superimpose tools ensure each photo is taken straight and from the same angle
- Organize photos and videos by client and by session
- Photos and videos are automatically time stamped, encrypted and stored in the cloud
- Take clinical notes for each session and on each individual photo and video
Body Align Pro was built to enable you to clearly and accurately see slight differences in body position and posture in your photos and videos. With the analyze features, you can quickly and easily toggle back and forth between captures, use the built in tools to draw lines and angles, and quickly spot the changes with clarity and ease.
- Compare photos and videos side by side or toggle back and forth with a single click
- Sync videos to play at the same time, or watch each video independently
- Superimpose photos and videos over each other to clearly distinguish differences
- Add a vertical or horizontal plumb line, measure angles and free draw to to easily distinguish posture deviations
Educate Your Clients and Yourself
Taking photos and videos and analyzing the results gives you and your clients a clear depiction of the progress you are making with your treatments. This scientific approach gives you the accurate feedback you need to understand the impact of your treatments, educate your clients about their progress over time, and continue to evolve your skills as a practitioner.
- Create and Download Pdf with a single click and send to your clients
- Share photos and videos with clients through the Body Align Pro Client Portal
- Get discounted access to online courses, workshops and trainings
- Learn from other practitioners by listening to the Body Align Pro Podcast